Scholastic Education Solutions is proud to sponsor a special webinar on social-emotional learning to support students and teachers as they return to the classroom. RSVP today for the webinar on Tuesday, August 17 @ 5pm ET to get strategies and resources for addressing social-emotional learning in the year ahead.
Our expert panel will be led by:
- Dr. Linda Mayes, Director of the Yale Child Study Center
- Michael Haggen, SVP, General Manager of LitPro & Collections at Scholastic Education Solutions
Esteemed guests include:
- Chirlane McCray, the First Lady of New York City
- Meisha Porter, New York City Department of Education Chancellor
Panelists will discuss:
- The latest findings about COVID’s impact on students’ social-emotional health
- How to recognize signs that students may need SEL support
- Strategies and resources for addressing SEL needs that may arise this year
- Partnering with parents during the crucial back-to-school transition and beyond
- The importance of SEL support in school districts
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get actionable advice that’s up-to-date, research-based and expert-sourced. Plus, you’ll earn a CE certificate from edWeb for attending. RSVP now!