We've published to this blog 238 times this year (and counting!). As we near the end of 2014, I'm feeling thankful for the many people who have contributed to edu@scholastic, and to the tremendous and helpful feedback we've received from readers too.
We'll continue to tweak and adjust in the New Year. And if you have any thoughts or ideas on what you'd like to read about on the blog, voices you'd like to hear from, or topics we should dig into, feel free to reach out to me directly!
Without further ado, here are the five most popular posts from 2014:
1) Twitter education chats: An astonishing source of professional development by Steve Wyborney.
2) Why today's school leaders must become digital leaders by Eric Sheninger.
3) The seven pillars of effective digital leadership by Eric Sheninger.
4) Learning disabilities: What we know, don't know and think we know by Suzanne McCabe.
5) How toddlers thrive: A conversation with Dr. Tovah P. Klein by Suzanne McCabe.
Thanks for reading!